Let the tide tickle your toes and the sun warm your shoulders right where you are. Enjoy a spring break getaway without buying a plane ticket – check out the tropical treat we’re featuring this month that’s so good – and good for you, it will feel like you’re on vacation!
Tropical Bay Parfait Recipe
- 1 ½ cups (12 ounces) 0% fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (½ cup chopped)
- ½ cup chopped pineapple
- ½ cup chopped mango
- ¼ cup coconut flakes (your choice of sweetened or unsweetened)
- 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- Puree the yogurt and half of the strawberries in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Alternate layering the pink yogurt with the chopped pineapples, remaining strawberries and mango in a clear glass or mason jar.
- Top with coconut flakes and a drizzle of honey, if desired. As an alternative, you can also blend the honey into the yogurt during step one.
Adapted from “The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor,” by Gina Homolka