This simple salad is a perfect summer side dish that includes sweet peaches and a simple five-ingredient dressing.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 cups spinach, chopped
- 3 large peaches, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Add the spinach to a large salad bowl. Add the peaches and avocado slices on top. Sprinkle it with feta cheese and pecans.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a bowl or mason jar and whisk them together well. Pour the dressing over the salad and top it with fresh basil.
Make Ahead: You can make the dressing up to five days in advance.
Storage: Store any leftovers in an airtight container for two to three days.
Recipe adapted from: feelgoodfoodie.net.