Savor Your Morning Breakfast With a Make-Ahead Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Recipe!
Cozy up this winter with a warm bowl of oats made with wholesome ingredients and tasty holiday flavors.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 cups rolled or old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and coat a 9 × 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin purée, milk, maple syrup, egg, vanilla and butter. Whisk until it’s well-combined.
- Add to the bowl the oats, baking powder, pumpkin spice, salt and half of the pecans. Stir the mixture until well-combined.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan and top it with the remaining pecans.
- Bake it for 35 to 40 minutes until the oatmeal is cooked thoroughly and the top is golden brown.
Notes: This recipe can be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to five days or frozen for up to three months.
Recipe adapted from kaynutrition.com